Initial ( Deep) Cleaning
When we enter a property for the first time we have to do a deep cleaning. This is called an initial cleaning before we could maintain the home or office we have to get it up to the standard you would love. Initial or deep cleaning entails pulling the space apart and putting it back together.
The initial cleaning is what brings your space back to life and new again.
Steps to Deep Cleaning :
• Our first objective is to make sure your space shines. We begin by dusting everything in the area large and small.
• We use a wet cloth first and then shine everything with a dry cloth. For example mirrors or glass should be saturated with Windex, water or ammonia to remove dirt then dry and shine.
• We make sure to not saturate pictures, Some pictures are too valuable and the solution might cause damage. We put the solution on a cloth and wipe pictures.
• When it comes to your furniture we also use a damp cloth. Making sure to polish furniture evenly. Polishing or wiping all sides including legs and ledges of all furniture. Depending on the furniture or its material, we can spray the solution directly on it, but we make sure not to damage the integrity of it.
• EXCEPTION: Using a dry cloth first is usually for post-construction cleaning. To ensure that we do not spread the dirt around.
• Cobwebs and dust mites are something that overtime accumulates without being noticed. Our team is trained to look around for these things. When you miss this crucial step you are leaving people vulnerable to allergies or other health issues.
We leave no residue behind, getting every piece of dust and cobweb out of your space so you can begin to breathe easily.
Depending on the size or the content of the kitchen it may take 1-3 hours to complete the initial cleaning
⦁ All appliances that are on the counters must be wiped and shine with Windex or an all-purpose cleaner.
⦁ The toaster oven must be wiped inside and out
⦁ Inside and out of the microwave must be spotless
⦁ Can opener wipe and shine
⦁ Backsplash and counter orderly and shining
⦁ Clean the top and side of the stove. We do not clean the inside oven unless it was requested.
⦁ Cupboards must be wiped and/or polished.
⦁ All ledges and edges must be wiped
⦁ Clean floors and corners of floors
Along with the regular cleaning of the bathroom
⦁ All tiles, wall tiles, and floor tiles must be wipe and shine at all times.
⦁ Inside the shower area using ajax powder, tilex or degreaser on tiles and tub.
⦁ Outside the shower area depending on how dirty the tiles are, we may only need Windex
⦁ Dust fixtures and lights
⦁ clean base of the toilet and behind the toilet
⦁ Wipe ledges, baseboards bathroom doors
This may seem like a lot but if we go in a circle and cover every area all this will be done without any extra effort.
As we go in a circle we will reach the window, If blinds are not dirty we just dust them with a dry cloth. If blinds are dirty and sticky we tend to wash them but we always ask your permission before going in-depth with the windows. Windows typically take a lot of time so getting your approval is very important.
⦁The Floor is the last thing in that area to do. We make sure to complete each area before moving to the next section. Also by moving in a circle, our team has already eliminated the dust away from the corners and under the furniture. Therefore, the only part of the floor that should need cleaning at this point in the middle of the room.
⦁EXCEPTION: Floors are the first thing to be done in post-construction cleaning due to the excess dust.
⦁When it comes to wood floors we do not saturate it with water. The mop must be squeezed dry, all other floor types can take water but with wood floors, we make the mop as dry as possible.
Pick what best fits your needs.